Saturday, February 23, 2008

Slider Recipe

Hey Sammies,
I was looking through some old e-mails which we may want to save on our blog and found Kathy's Slider recipe from the Christmas party. I definitely want to keep this one!


Sliders

2 1/2 # hamburger - brown and drain
Then add:
1 pkg. Lipton dry onion soup mix
8 oz. grated cheddar cheese
2 T Miracle Whip (I use mayonnaise)
Mix all of this together with the hamburger.

Cut entire package of rolls in half (I use the half size rolls from Schnucks). Or any package of 24 rolls will work. Lay top half back and spread 1/2 of meat mixture on each pan (recipe makes 2, 9x13 pans). Place dill pickle on each sandwich (or leave it off if you don't like pickles). Put top halves back on and cover well with foil to keep them warm for serving. You can also freeze them for later use at this point. When ready to eat, bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.

No comments: